SFS is seeking entry-level architectural designers and recently-licensed architects to work with our highly-collaborative and design-oriented team. The ideal candidates are organized, resourceful, passionate, and eager to take on a variety of tasks. We offer qualified candidates a competitive compensation and benefit package in addition to a fun atmosphere and ample opportunities for development.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment from conceptual design through construction administration with supervision and support from senior staff.
- In addition, opportunities may arise for this position to support studio projects through:
- Design and production of graphics, reports and other project-related documents and exhibits; multimedia presentations; etc.
- Experiential design, including environmental graphics, signage/wayfinding, interpretive graphics, etc.
- Strong creative talent, communication skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Architecture at an accredited institution.
- 0-5 years of professional experience. Recently licensed or actively seeking licensure. We support professional development and provide resources and benefits to assist young staff pursuing their professional goals.
- Proficient in SketchUp and Rhino
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us at email@example.com. SFS Architecture is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.