Architectural Design Intern
SFS Architecture is seeking entry-level architectural designers to work with our collaborative, design-oriented team. The ideal candidates are organized, resourceful, passionate, and eager to take on a variety of tasks from concept through construction administration. SFS supports professional development, and we provide resources and benefits to encourage staff pursuing their professional goals.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment on projects from conceptual design through construction administration, with supervision and support from senior staff.
- Design and produce graphics, reports, and other project-related documents and exhibits; multimedia and digital presentations; etc.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Architecture
- 2 years of experience
- Proficiency in Autodesk Revit, Sketchup, Bluebeam, Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creates and innovates with a strong conceptual design ability and integrates interdisciplinary criteria to effectively move the design of a project forward
- Strong conceptual thinking with the ability to tell a story through design language
SFS has a team-first culture that finds value in the individual spirit. We believe each member of our team brings a unique and meaningful perspective that enriches our studio. We encourage authenticity and honesty among our team members because we believe individual strengths and goals contribute to productive teams, excellent projects, and lead to a strong bond with our clients. We celebrate curiosity, diverse interests, and encourage our staff to flourish in the subjects they are drawn to. We have a fun, collaborative, and humble approach to projects that prioritizes client and team needs.
SFS Architecture is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Please submit resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.