SFS took time recently to celebrate an auspicious moment in the firm’s history – our founding 45 years ago. Partners Marsha Hoffman and Kerry Newman reflected on the firm’s success over the last four decades, noting the tremendous impact the firm and its
SFS Celebrates 45 Years
talented staff has had on the many communities, organizations and people the firm has touched with its work. Cheers to the next 45 years!
- SFS: AIA KC Firm of the Year!..
- Returning with Purpose..
- Preserving the Past..
- Art in Architecture..
- Excelsior Springs Community Center Recognized for Design Excellence..
- St. Peter’s Multipurpose Space Wins Gold!..
- SFS Announces New Principals..
- Alligator’s Creek Aquatic Center Grand Re-opening..
- St. Joseph Catholic Church Receives Preservation Award..
- Accolades for the Arts & Heritage Center..
- ULI KC Honors Excelsior Springs Community Center..
- SFS Celebrates Retirement of DIana Pacheco..
- SFS Views Solar Eclipse..
- Rooftop Yoga..
- Excelsior Springs Community Center Wins IIDA MADA Awards..
- Tiny Vessel Competition..
- OU Library and Student Center Receives Design-Build Award..
- Johnson County Arts & Heritage Center Receives Design Award..
- SFS Celebrates First Year in Crossroads..
- SFS Architecture Discusses Its Work On Churches..
- SFS Architecture Shares Perspective on King Louie Building Renovation..
- SFS Joins KMBZ to Discuss Transforming Communities with Architecture..
- St.Joseph Church Construction Kicks Off..
- Settling In..
- SFS Architecture Profiled in KMBZ Companies on the Move Series..
- Blue Springs Fieldhouse Wins Capstone Award..
- Spotlight on Studio Fab..
- Autism Border Challenge: A 7-Year Success..
- SFS Relocates to Crossroads Arts District..
- The Amazing Cookie Race..
- We Care 2015 – Kids, Crafts and Good Cheer!..
- 2014 Color + Couture..
- SFS Joins KMBZ to Discuss Strategies for Creating Productive Workspaces..
- Kerry Newman Told KMBZ Communities Are Stepping Up Efforts to Promote Healthy Lifestyles..
- SFS Takes the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge..
- A Show-Stopping Moment at Color + Couture 2013..