The Johnson County Arts and Heritage Center recently received a Citation for Excellence in Unbuilt Architecture from the American Institute of Architects – Central States Region. The project involves the renovation and
Johnson County Arts & Heritage Center Receives Design Award
adaptive reuse of the iconic King Louie Building, a 1950s era entertainment center. Construction is underway, with the grand opening slated for May 2017.
- SFS: AIA KC Firm of the Year!..
- Preserving the Past..
- Art in Architecture..
- Excelsior Springs Community Center Recognized for Design Excellence..
- St. Peter’s Multipurpose Space Wins Gold!..
- SFS Announces New Principals..
- Alligator’s Creek Aquatic Center Grand Re-opening..
- St. Joseph Catholic Church Receives Preservation Award..
- Accolades for the Arts & Heritage Center..
- SFS Celebrates 45 Years..
- ULI KC Honors Excelsior Springs Community Center..
- SFS Celebrates Retirement of DIana Pacheco..
- SFS Views Solar Eclipse..
- Rooftop Yoga..
- Excelsior Springs Community Center Wins IIDA MADA Awards..
- Tiny Vessel Competition..
- OU Library and Student Center Receives Design-Build Award..
- SFS Celebrates First Year in Crossroads..
- SFS Architecture Discusses Its Work On Churches..
- SFS Architecture Shares Perspective on King Louie Building Renovation..
- SFS Joins KMBZ to Discuss Transforming Communities with Architecture..
- St.Joseph Church Construction Kicks Off..
- Settling In..
- SFS Architecture Profiled in KMBZ Companies on the Move Series..
- Blue Springs Fieldhouse Wins Capstone Award..
- Spotlight on Studio Fab..
- Autism Border Challenge: A 7-Year Success..
- SFS Relocates to Crossroads Arts District..
- The Amazing Cookie Race..
- We Care 2015 – Kids, Crafts and Good Cheer!..
- 2014 Color + Couture..
- SFS Joins KMBZ to Discuss Strategies for Creating Productive Workspaces..
- Kerry Newman Told KMBZ Communities Are Stepping Up Efforts to Promote Healthy Lifestyles..
- SFS Takes the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge..
- A Show-Stopping Moment at Color + Couture 2013..