SFS Architecture is looking for a Marketing Coordinator with 2+ years experience in marketing in a design or a design-adjacent industry. Applicants should be a self-starter who can collaborate with our various teams and contribute creative ideas and solutions. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, is flexible, highly responsive, a team player and a strong communicator.
Please submit resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
- Collaborate with firm leadership on a variety of business development, marketing, and practice management initiatives
- Develop, produce, and ensure the timely delivery of top quality, high impact, marketing collateral, including proposals, qualifications packages, presentations, brochures, etc.
- Support digital marketing efforts, including website, social media, email, etc.
- Support public relation activities
- Develop and maintain marketing communication assets
- Coordinate submissions for design awards programs
- Coordinate logistics for photo/video shoots
- Conduct industry/market research
- Event planning and coordination
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of firm’s portfolio of work, practice areas, people, and firm-wide capabilities
- Creative thinker and awareness of design principles
- Skilled writer, editor, and proofreader (samples requested)
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud, including InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat
- Expertise in Microsoft Office
- Experience with WordPress, popular social media platforms, and integrated marketing tools
- Experience with Deltek Ajera or similar data management tool(s)
- Knowledge of architectural, engineering and/or construction industry
- Ability to thoughtfully communicate, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to self-manage workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively with studio staff and external partners
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong desire to stay ahead of marketing communication trends
- Ability to research and apply emerging technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Marketing, or Business Communications preferred
SFS Architecture is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.